Customs insoles by Dr. Mark

I got a pair of custom orthopedic insoles from Dr. Mark. He takes a mold of your feet and they are ready in a couple of weeks. Getting the mold is maybe a 30 minute process. Cost is around NTD 10,000. These are the sports shoe insole.There is a dress shoe insole which I beleive uses leather instead of foam.

The white is a dense foam, the gray is a plastic, and the blue is a standard foam you would find in a shoe insole. These are supposed to last for several years, but I don't think that counts the blue foam which must be able to be replaced.











Dr. Mark Griffin, Doctor of Chiropractic, USA

Chiropractic Care
Deep Muscle Tissue Therapy
Sport Injuries
Custom-made foot orthotics
By Appointment Only, Please!

Zhongxiao East Rd. Sec. 4, #250, 11F-5
忠孝東路,四段,250號,11樓, Suite 5
entry at Lane 248
Taipei, Taiwan

Tel: (02) 8771-3516
0927-183388

see my original page about Dr. Mark: http://taipeiguide.blogspot.com/2006/10/dr-mark-fixed-my-back.html

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have some inserts for my running shoes that are similar but I told
them to leave the blue stuff off so I can just put the inserts under the
foam ones that come with the shoes.
alexander said…
I love my new insoles which got from Therapymagnetic.com... They are more comfortable and nice!!

Popular posts from this blog

Fogo Churrascaria Brazilian BBQ

Health Checks at Renai Hospital

Dr. Mark Fixed My Back