Splendor Restaurant






















Pricing:
$680 from 11:00 - 13:50
$580 from 14:10 - 16:30
$760 from 17:00 - 21:30

This is one of my favorite buffet restaurants. The price depends on the time you eat. As with all buffets that include alcohol, I stick to the beer. The wine is Carlo Rossi which in the US can be bought by the gallon.

The food, on the other hand is delicious. From roast beef to sushi, the selection is incredible, and the quality is quite good too.

Driving south on Roosevelt Rd. cross the bridge to Xindian and immediately turn right. By MRT you can walk from the Dapinglin Station. Come out of Exit 1 (or 3 or 4) and cross the street and walk about one block.

EDIT 7/2008: I continue to eat here on occassion. The quality of the food remains consistent and this remains my favorite buffet restaurant. On my last visit I see they have changed from Tiger Beer and now serve Hsing Dao Beer. The beer tap seemed to pour a bit easier than the old Tiger tap. I also noticed that the cheap whiskey has disappeared.

Main Restaurant Page: http://taipeiguide.blogspot.com/2006/09/restaurants-in-taipei.html

Comments

jamezu said…
I also loved my stay in splendor restaurant. I've only been there once but it was a great experience.

http://lunchmaniac.blogspot.com/2010/07/splendor-day-in-taipei.html

Popular posts from this blog

Fogo Churrascaria Brazilian BBQ

Health Checks at Renai Hospital

Dr. Mark Fixed My Back