Dr. Mark Fixed My Back



Dr. Mark Griffin, Doctor of Chiropractic, USA
Zhongxiao East Rd. Sec. 4, #250, 11F-5
忠孝東路,四段,250號,11樓, Suite 5
entry at Lane 248
0927-183388
(02) 8771-3516

I would have gone a lot sooner if I'd known what a difference it made. After one session I could feel the difference and the healing process was accelerated. In the last few years my back tends to give out about every six months. I know if I ignore the pain and take it easy it will eventually clear up but I also know it will be back. I went to an MD and they just gave me a load of pain killers to see me through. Dr. Mark seems to have actually resolved the issue.

Dr. Mark also does custom orthopedic insoles: http://taipeiguide.blogspot.com/2006/11/customs-insoles-by-dr-mark.html

Here's my account to date:
9/12 My back hurt and I'd had enough. I saw Dr. Mark and he put me on a mechanical table which folds you gently to loosen you up for the real thing. He then has some industrial strength mechanical massage devices before he manually readjusts your back. I felt an immediate relief. All of the pain retreated into one sore spot on my spine which was the epicenter of the adjustment. Within a couple of days I felt like I was back to normal.
9/13 Per Dr. Mark's advise I went to get x-rays of my neck and spine.
9/17 Scheduled a follow up visit for Dr. Mark to check the x-rays. He seemed a little concerned and pointed out some things, but it was clear even to me that I was out of order. Based on the x-rays, we repeated the initial procedure with the adjustment a bit lower. Since I wasn't in pain before the adjustment there was not such a noticeable difference this time. I am making an effort to follow his suggestions, most importantly is not sleeping on my stomach. I have a feeling now that I'm actually standing and sitting up straighter.
9/20 next visit scheduled.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Clarke said…
Hi Sir/Madam
I really appreciate you for all the valuable information that you are providing us through your blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Fogo Churrascaria Brazilian BBQ

Health Checks at Renai Hospital